Bitcoin price action, futures, yields, inflation and the path to $30,000
*NOT Professional advice, this is all just my own opinion and experience. Consult professionals for any tax, accounting or legal related questions you have.
Don’t forget to subscribe: https://bit.ly/2Hb8hjx
Watch more interesting videos: https://bit.ly/2H9WGBh
Follow Channels Television On:
Get more news on our website: http://bit.ly/1xb0sfV
An app that can let police know about gunshots is being rolled out in Michigan.
Produced by Sanders “Skip” Bryant
© 2019 City of Detroit Media Services
Detroit City Council President Brenda Jones & Council Member Janeé Ayers host a presentation for residents of Detroit to learn about business opportunities with the city.
When the Stock Market is down, panic sets in for most people.
But not us at Power Trades University, we get excited when the Stock Market is down because the reality is, there’s more than 1 way to make money in the Stock Market.
It is actually possible to make money from stocks that are falling but that’s only if you are in the know…
This is not the time to panic… this is the time to get educated, protect yourself, and potentially profit off of falling stocks.
Check out this video that I recorded for Power Trades University members on May 7th…. could this 17 minute video have saved your financial life?
If so, I invite you to join us on the inside:
FREE STARTER PACK:
How to Get Started in the Stock Market Starter Pack
How to Trade Options for Beginners | Call & Put Options Explained
How to Trade Stocks for Beginners 2019
#brownreport #stockmarket #putoptions
SUBSCRIBE HERE – http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=thebrownreportdotcom
Check Out My Podcast/Blog: http://bit.ly/22YLKIe
Connect With Me and Let’s Get Social:
FACEBOOK – http://bit.ly/2HbXGmh
INSTAGRAM – http://bit.ly/2Ynz145
SNAPCHAT – http://bit.ly/2HbXH9P
Learn from Me Online
Foundations of Stock Trading Course – http://bit.ly/2Ynz289
Options Explained Options Trading Course – http://bit.ly/2HbNJVU
Power Trades University – Community/Courses/ Forum
Send Me Letters and Gifts:
The Brown Report LLC
20836 Hall Rd.
Clinton Township, MI. 48038
- Marijuana-infused edibles production ramping up in MichiganThe marijuana-infused edibles market is becoming big business with some of the nation's biggest producers heading to Michigan. ... Kathleen Gray covers the marijuana industry for the Detroit Free ...
- Michigan marijuana cultivators, dispensaries clash as ...Pot growers, retailers clash as industry takes shape. A judge will determine Thursday whether licensed provisioning centers can continue to sell untested product from the caregiver network
- 2019 Advanced Tax Issues for the Legal Marijuana Industry ...Eventbrite - Tax Practice Pro, Inc presents 2019 Advanced Tax Issues for the Legal Marijuana Industry - Romulus, MI - Wednesday, May 22, 2019 at Detroit Metro Airport Marriott, Romulus, MI. Find event and ticket information.
- Michigan's Marijuana Industry Now Has a Regulatory Referee ...Michigan's marijuana industry now has a regulatory referee. ... Brisbo started his career with state government in 2004, when he worked as a regulation officer in Detroit's casinos. He later ...
- Marijuana in Michigan - Detroit Free PressCoverage of Michigan's legalization of marijuana, including news on cannabis laws, culture, workplace issues, investing and health from the Detroit Free Press.
- Michigan Republicans cash in on the cannabis industry ..."Marijuana is the new auto industry. You'd be crazy not to get involved," says Michelle Donovan, a conservative and attorney specializing in cannabis laws at Detroit-based Butzel Long.
- Preparing Tax Returns for the Legal Marijuana Industry ...Eventbrite - Tax Practice Pro, Inc presents Preparing Tax Returns for the Legal Marijuana Industry - Romulus, MI - Tuesday, May 21, 2019 at Detroit Metro Airport Marriott, Romulus, MI. Find event and ticket information.
- Gov. Whitmer gives boost to marijuana industry with ...Gov. Gretchen Whitmer is creating a new state agency to focus solely on what is expected to be a $1.5 billion marijuana industry in Michigan. The move, which includes abolishing the board that had ...
- Marijuana industry faces legal obstacles in MichiganDetroit — Confusion between federal and local laws, obtaining a state license and overcoming a stigma against marijuana are some of the challenges Michigan's upstart cannabis industry faces ...
- How Cannabis Helps ‘Spoonies’ Soothe the Symptoms of Chronic IllnessCannabis can aid people with less well-known—but not uncommon—conditions, ones that often come with a life-long sentence. We call ourselves “spoonies.” The post How Cannabis Helps ‘Spoonies’ Soothe the Symptoms of Chronic Illness appeared first on Leafly.
- The Roll-Up #88: Busting Dispensary Myths All Day LongIn this week's news: Bruce reveals what happens to crime rates after legalization. The post The Roll-Up #88: Busting Dispensary Myths All Day Long appeared first on Leafly.
- Biden Pledges Tepid Support for Cannabis Half-MeasureThe career-long drug warrior dips his toe into decriminalization while the rest of America dives into full legalization. Catch up, Joe. The post Biden Pledges Tepid Support for Cannabis Half-Measure appeared first on Leafly.
- Legalization Gave Police Time to Fight Real Crime, Study FindsUS police spend five hours per week, per officer—$13.7 billion each year—on marijuana crimes. The post Legalization Gave Police Time to Fight Real Crime, Study Finds appeared first on Leafly.
- Canada’s First Legal Outdoor Grow-Ops Awaiting Licenses“We were biting our fingernails a bit. You can’t change the season outdoors." The post Canada’s First Legal Outdoor Grow-Ops Awaiting Licenses appeared first on Leafly.
- Plan to Bring Cannabis Cafes to Massachusetts Moves ForwardState marijuana regulators have approved of a plan to slowly roll out cannabis cafes, where adults could consume in a social setting and at certain outdoor events. The post Plan to Bring Cannabis Cafes to Massachusetts Moves Forward appeared first on Leafly.
- Floraplex CEO Alec Riffle Talks Terpene Blends, Brewing, and MoreWe sat down with Floraplex CEO Alec Riffle to discuss how his team develops their flavorful terpene blends, what sort of trends they are seeing in the industry, and what the future holds. The post Floraplex CEO Alec Riffle Talks Terpene Blends, Brewing, and More appeared first on Leafly.
- This Week in Cannabis: Top Stories From Across Canada From May 10-16Cannabis news from around the web. The post This Week in Cannabis: Top Stories From Across Canada From May 10-16 appeared first on Leafly.
- Recipe: How to Make Cannabis-Infused HoneyGet the recipe! The post Recipe: How to Make Cannabis-Infused Honey appeared first on Leafly.
- Oregon Wants to Become America’s Source for CannabisFacing a cannabis surplus that has fueled illegal sales and caused prices to crater, Oregon lawmakers are moving forward with a first-of-its-kind bill that just cleared a crucial vote. The post Oregon Wants to Become America’s Source for Cannabis appeared first on Leafly.
- Tax Talk: What You Need to Know About How Taxes Affect Your Trading & Financial Game PlanOne of the top questions I get asked as a trader is: “How does trading affect your taxes?” And with April 15th just having passed us by… now is the perfect time to talk about it. Let’s dive in deep and take a look at what taxes have to do with your trading, capital gains, […]
- 17 Minutes Could Have Saved Your Financial LifeIf you have been keeping up with the stock market or the news, then you know we are in a volatile time with the stock market. The Bears are in town (and we don’t mean the football team…) While this may instill some fear into some traders… the members at Power Trades University have not […]
- How to Use “Think Or Swim” TD Ameritrade Platform – Step by Step TutorialOne of the most common questions asked is – “How do I set up a paper trade account?” The answer is here! Whether you are a new trader who is just getting started or an experienced trader, I am going to give you a step by step tutorial of how to use the “Thinkorswim” platform […]
- How to Use Robinhood: Part 2 “Trading Options”In the last tutorial, we showed you how to get started with using the Robinhood app right on your phone. This time – I am showing you that it is possible to Trade Options on the Robinhood app and exactly how it works. How to Trade Options Using the Robinhood App First Steps If you […]
- How to Use Robinhood: Part 1 “Investing & Trading Stocks”If you are thinking about getting started with stock trading with using a Robinhood account… THIS is for you. In the tutorial below, I walk you through the power features of the Robinhood app and how to use it with your stock trading. Stay tuned because I even show you how to get a FREE […]
- They Counted Me Out – How it Fueled My Desire For SuccessIn order to plan your future, you have to remember your past. Let’s walk down memory lane for this episode, to a time when I was counted out. And if you were ever told you couldn’t do something, or were left out in life – then listen up. This one is for you. You can […]
- How to Use “The Rule of 72” to Enhance Your Life and Investments“The Rule of 72” – Do YOU know what it is? You’re about to find out why you need to know it – and the practical ways that you can use it in your life. You can also listen on iTunes and Stitcher The rule of 72 says that you can find a good estimate of time of […]
- The Quality of Your Life is Determined by the Quality of Questions You Ask – The Small Tweaks That Make a BIG impactTony Robbins once said, “The quality of your life is a direct reflection of the quality of questions you are asking yourself” And the more I think about it – the more truth I find in that statement. But not just the questions you ask yourself, but the questions you ask in general. This is […]
- The Most Important Formula You Will Ever Use – The “How to Get Whatever You Want Out of Life” FormulaEvery single human has needs – and we also have wants. There is actually a FORMULA to getting what you want out of life. Do you know what it is? Do you know that you probably are already using it? And trust me, you need to know what it is so you can use it […]
- How to Get Started in the Stock Market – The First 3 Steps You Need to Take as a BeginnerHave you ever heard this before: “The Stock Market is confusing and it takes a lot of time and money to get started”? Well, that’s what most people think. But the TRUTH IS… There has never been a better time to get involved with the Stock Market than NOW. Investing is simpler than ever to […]
- Detroit Venture Partners – DetroitBacking startups driven to change the world. Detroit Venture Partners backs seed and early stage startup teams with the grit, creativity, and passion to tackle and mold opportunity. We look for founders who are creative, disciplined, and trustworthy.
- Detroit Startup List - Grow DetroitThe Detroit Startup List is a directory of Detroit Startups, Michigan Incubators and Accelerators, Groups & Meetups, and venture capital resources. (Last updated Dec 5, 2016) Quick links: Detroit Incubators and Accelerators. Detroit Coworking Spaces . Detroit Startup Events, Meetup Groups. Michigan Venture capital and investment
- 16 High-Growth Startups Hiring in Detroit & Ann ArborRyan Landau is a Detroit-raised, technology driven social entrepreneur. While traveling the world, he set out to create a platform that empowers people to find jobs they love and Re:Purpose was born. In this guest post, Ryan shares some of the amazing high-growth Michigan startups that are hiring in Detroit and Ann Arbor!
- Home - Detroit Startup WeekStartup Week is a volunteer-led event, planned and promoted by Detroit enthusiasts who share common goals of lifting entrepreneurs and startups to their full potential. Our sponsors believe in the city and its entrepreneurs. We provide programming and support that Detroiters need, not what anyone else wants for us. We are a volunteer-led event.
- Startups in Detroit • • Detroit Startups ListDIAM Detroit is a startup art collective involving local artists and designers to showcase their talents in the form of art and clothing. Acting as an acronym for "Death is a motivation", the name is derived directly from one definition of anxiety being the fear ...
- Detroit Tech & Startup Jobs | AngelListSee startup jobs at 54 Detroit startups. Apply privately. Get salary, equity and funding info upfront. No recruiters, no spam. 20,000+ startups hiring for 60,000+ jobs. Join Log In. AngelList. Detroit Tech & Startup Jobs 27,803 of the world’s best tech companies and startups are hiring on AngelList.
- Startups in DetroitDirectory of Detroit startups. 🔥 ... We fund the dreams of entrepreneurs and startups, turning ideas into companies and established ventures into industry leaders. Go to website See jobs. Our mission is to empower you. We want to make your life easier— by giving you back your phone freedom. Our easy-to-use tools are built to […]
- 8 Detroit startups that could change the world8 Detroit startups that could change the world. Share. Abess Makki, founder of CityInsight CityInsight; Entrepreneurs are as entrenched in Detroit's mythology as much as any city in the United States. James Vernor and his oak cask-aged ginger ale. Henry Ford and his five dollar workday. Berry Gordy and his Hitsville USA.
- Why I love the Detroit startup scene | VentureBeatDetroit Startup Week, a week of free entrepreneurial-focused panels and networking events in May, is a great place to meet with people in the startup community. In fact, Lunar hired 2 people from ...
- 15 Startups Sparking Change in Detroit - VoxT oday there are about 100 technology startups in Detroit, most of them just a few years old. Supported by a billion-dollar-plus makeover that’s largely privately funded, the city is welcoming ...
- Marijuana Stocks, Investments and News | Marijuana StocksWelcome to Marijuana Stocks. The Best list of Marijuana Stocks, Cannabis Company News, 2019 Pot Stocks Investments & Marijuana Penny Stocks are on MarijuanaStocks.com.
- Marijuana penny stocks list and best pot stocks to buy ...Marijuana Stocks Welcome to our website! We are the most trusted source when it comes to penny stock news and marijuana stocks and pot stocks. We are here to help investors keep up to date with the newest market trends in the marijuana penny stocks, cannabis and pot stocks sectors. Over the last five years, […]
- Marijuana Stocks To Buy And Watch: Track The Leading ...IPO Watch: Marijuana Stocks. Canadian pot producer Canopy Growth Corp. in May began trading on the New York Stock Exchange.The Canopy IPO followed the debut of Cronos Group on the Nasdaq in February.
- Marijuana Stocks - fool.comMarijuana, cannabis, pot, weed, hemp, grass; whatever you call it, publicly traded companies are sprouting up to profit off this growing trend. Here we provide insight on stocks in this growing ...
- 8 Best Marijuana Stocks to Buy Now | Stock Market News ...A number of marijuana companies are traded on exchanges. Expansion in the marijuana market continues to grow with the legalization of its recreational use in Canada last year and the increasing ...
- 3 Top Marijuana Stocks to Watch in April -- The Motley FoolAfter a tumultuous year in 2018, many marijuana stocks have stormed out of the gate so far this year. You'd have to use all of your fingers and some of your toes to count the number of marijuana ...
- The 3 Best Medical Marijuana Stocks to Buy for Pot ...Often, when analysts or bloggers talk up the potential of marijuana stocks, the focus is on the consumer side of the industry. But some of the best stocks in the pot sector may be medical ...
- Top Marijuana Stocks to Watch - investopedia.comIt's been a long, strange trip for pot stocks, and it could get stranger. Here's all you need to know about the marijuana industry and the major players in it.
- List Of Marijuana Stocks | Marijuana StocksThe following is a list of Marijuana Stocks for 2019. These Pot Stocks have made our radar at MarijuanaStocks.com throughout the years. This list of Cannabis Stocks is not comprehensive or all-inclusive and should be used only as a starting point for your own research. The following Marijuana Stocks ...
- Entrepreneurs' Organization | EO DetroitEO Detroit The Entrepreneurs’ Organization (EO) is a global, peer-to-peer network of more than 12,000+ influential business owners with 173 chapters in 54 countries. Founded in 1987, EO is the catalyst that enables leading entrepreneurs to learn and grow, leading to greater success in business and beyond.
- Entrepreneurship groups in Detroit - MeetupFind groups in Detroit, Michigan about Entrepreneurship and meet people in your local community who share your interests.
- Detroit, MI Entrepreneur Events | EventbriteDetroit Entrepreneur School Marketing & Real Estate Summit. Detroit Entrepreneur School Marketing & Real Estate Summit. Sat, Jun 1, 9:00am + 3 more events. 1001 Woodward Ave, Detroit, MI. Free. Share Save. Free. V.I.P Entrepreneurs Event at Lawrence Tech .
- Detroit Entrepreneurship NetworkRun by students, for students, the Detroit Entrepreneurship Network (DEN) is a nonprofit that supports the youth entrepreneurs of Metro Detroit. We are a network of college student entrepreneurs mentoring high school entrepreneurs.
- Entrepreneurship | Crain's Detroit BusinessWith a Crain’s Detroit Membership you get exclusive access, insights and experiences to help you succeed in business. Join Today
- Entrepreneurship | Crain's Detroit BusinessDetroit startups named for minority-centric VC fund Backstage Capital's first accelerator Entrepreneurship New marketing startup in Detroit aims to spotlight small business
- The Ultimate Guide to Detroit Entrepreneurship ...The Ultimate Guide to Detroit Entrepreneurship Modified: March 11, 2019 | Story by Amanda Walgrove . Watch out, Silicon Valley. Detroit is coming for your spot. According to Business Insider, the city is emerging as a leading frontier of technology and innovation, and it’s primed to beat Silicon Valley at its own game.
- How innovation helped save Detroit - CNNEntrepreneurship is in Detroit's DNA. It's what turned it into one of America's most iconic cities, known the world over as the heart of both the nation's automobile industry and the birthplace of ...
- Detroit Is Beckoning to Tech EntrepreneursDetroit Detroit Is Beckoning to Tech Entrepreneurs ... gathered to talk about the future of Detroit earlier this year at the Detroit Policy Conference. Entrepreneurship as of late has been a large ...