Bitcoin price action, futures, yields, inflation and the path to $30,000
*NOT Professional advice, this is all just my own opinion and experience. Consult professionals for any tax, accounting or legal related questions you have.
Don’t forget to subscribe: https://bit.ly/2Hb8hjx
Watch more interesting videos: https://bit.ly/2H9WGBh
Follow Channels Television On:
Get more news on our website: http://bit.ly/1xb0sfV
- The Business of Marijuana in Michigan - The Detroit Jewish ...Many have high hopes for Michigan’s budding marijuana industry. Michigan’s “green rush” is officially on. Legalized medical marijuana laws have opened the gateways to a multibillion-dollar industry promising to create economic growth across the state, and interested entrepreneurs are eager to stake their claim.
- Marijuana-infused edibles production ramping up in MichiganKathleen Gray covers the marijuana industry for the Detroit Free Press. Contact her: 313-223-4430, email@example.com or on Twitter @michpoligal. CONNECT TWEET LINKEDIN COMMENT EMAIL MORE.
- Detroit Marijuana Dispensaries | Where's WeedFull of parks, water recreation, museums, restaurants, and nightlife the Detroit Metro area offers something for everyone. Although you won't find anything called a dispensary in Detroit, there are multiple "marijuana provisioning centers" which sell to registered medical patients.
- This year's Cannabis Cup was a whiff of things to come for ...This year's Cannabis Cup was a whiff of things to come for Michigan's new marijuana industry By Larry Gabriel. ... Detroit, MI 48201. Main: (313) 961-4060. Advertising: (313) 961-4060.
- 2019 Advanced Tax Issues for the Legal Marijuana Industry ...Eventbrite - Tax Practice Pro, Inc presents 2019 Advanced Tax Issues for the Legal Marijuana Industry - Romulus, MI - Wednesday, May 22, 2019 at Detroit Metro Airport Marriott, Romulus, MI. Find event and ticket information.
- Michigan's Marijuana Industry Now Has a Regulatory Referee ...Michigan's marijuana industry now has a regulatory referee. ... Brisbo started his career with state government in 2004, when he worked as a regulation officer in Detroit's casinos. He later ...
- Meet the referee of Michigan’s marijuana industry - mlive.comNow Brisbo will lead an 102-member staff and the marijuana industry forward into its most challenging chapter: recreational marijuana. “He has a very important role,” said Matt Abel, a Detroit ...
- Michigan Republicans cash in on the cannabis industry ..."Marijuana is the new auto industry. You'd be crazy not to get involved," says Michelle Donovan, a conservative and attorney specializing in cannabis laws at Detroit-based Butzel Long.
- Michigan Cannabis Industry Association launched to ...The Michigan Cannabis Industry Association launched Tuesday to address challenges in the medical marijuana business licensing process and the rules and regulations for recreational marijuana ...
- Marijuana industry high on prospect of Michigan's cannabis ...Marijuana industry high on prospect of Michigan's cannabis market. Marijuana Business MJ Biz Conference in Las Vegas offers peak into business opportunities for cannabis market in Michigan.
- What It’s Like to Be a Parent Who Medicates With CannabisPerception around cannabis is quickly evolving. Yet even in legalized areas, parents often aren’t included in the changing perceptions of cannabis. The post What It’s Like to Be a Parent Who Medicates With Cannabis appeared first on Leafly.
- This Week in Cannabis: Top Stories From Across Canada From June 8-14Cannabis news from around the web. The post This Week in Cannabis: Top Stories From Across Canada From June 8-14 appeared first on Leafly.
- Edibles Will Be Available in Canada in December 2019Health Canada has finalized new regulations governing edibles, extracts, and topicals. The post Edibles Will Be Available in Canada in December 2019 appeared first on Leafly.
- The Roll-Up #92: Ancient Bongs and One Billion DollarsChina uncovers a 2,500-year-old bong, and Colorado takes in $1 billion in tax revenue. Coincidence? We think so. The post The Roll-Up #92: Ancient Bongs and One Billion Dollars appeared first on Leafly.
- Seed Certification, Global Research Lab Set Out to Standardize US HempA global hemp research lab, a nascent national review board for hemp varieties, and a handful of seed certification programs are working to standardize US hemp for a world market. The post Seed Certification, Global Research Lab Set Out to Standardize US Hemp appeared first on Leafly.
- How Hemp CBD Products Are Made: CBD Pet Treats with Honest PawsHonest Paws makes it easy to get CBD into your cat or dog's daily diet with CBD-infused pet treats. The post How Hemp CBD Products Are Made: CBD Pet Treats with Honest Paws appeared first on Leafly.
- Church of England Sees Green, Explores Investing in Medical CannabisBritain's largest religious organization announced this week that it will lift a longstanding prohibition on medical cannabis in order to explore investing in the fast-growing industry. The post Church of England Sees Green, Explores Investing in Medical Cannabis appeared first on Leafly.
- Should You Fear Pesticides on Your Cannabis?'Pesticide' is the most serious buzzword in cannabis right now. However, not all pesticides are meant to be feared. This is why. The post Should You Fear Pesticides on Your Cannabis? appeared first on Leafly.
- Nevada Law Bars Most Employers From Rejecting Cannabis ConsumersThe law makes it unlawful for would-be employers in Nevada “to fail or refuse to hire” a prospective employee whose screening test results indicate the presence of marijuana. The post Nevada Law Bars Most Employers From Rejecting Cannabis Consumers appeared first on Leafly.
- Ontario Quietly Removes Illegal Dispensary Residence LoopholeAnd, they implemented mandatory minimum fines. The post Ontario Quietly Removes Illegal Dispensary Residence Loophole appeared first on Leafly.
- Home - Detroit Startup WeekStartup Week is a volunteer-led event, planned and promoted by Detroit enthusiasts who share common goals of lifting entrepreneurs and startups to their full potential. Our sponsors believe in the city and its entrepreneurs. We provide programming and support that Detroiters need, not what anyone else wants for us. We are a volunteer-led event.
- Detroit Startup List - Grow DetroitThe Detroit Startup List is a directory of Detroit Startups, Michigan Incubators and Accelerators, Groups & Meetups, and venture capital resources. (Last updated Dec 5, 2016) Quick links: Detroit Incubators and Accelerators. Detroit Coworking Spaces . Detroit Startup Events, Meetup Groups. Michigan Venture capital and investment
- Startups in DetroitDirectory of Detroit startups. 🔥 ... We fund the dreams of entrepreneurs and startups, turning ideas into companies and established ventures into industry leaders. Go to website See jobs. Our mission is to empower you. We want to make your life easier— by giving you back your phone freedom. Our easy-to-use tools are built to […]
- 16 High-Growth Startups Hiring in Detroit & Ann ArborRyan Landau is a Detroit-raised, technology driven social entrepreneur. While traveling the world, he set out to create a platform that empowers people to find jobs they love and Re:Purpose was born. In this guest post, Ryan shares some of the amazing high-growth Michigan startups that are hiring in Detroit and Ann Arbor!
- Detroit Tech & Startup Jobs | AngelListSee startup jobs at 58 Detroit startups. Apply privately. Get salary, equity and funding info upfront. No recruiters, no spam. 20,000+ startups hiring for 60,000+ jobs.
- Startups in Detroit • • Detroit Startups ListDetroit's new home for cutting-edge training in technology, business, and design Grand Circus is a training institute in the heart of downtown Detroit on a mission to elevate the tech community. When it comes to training, we dismiss that true skill comes with a certificate. We focus instead on outcomes that matter. With project based […]
- Detroit Startups: Launching Your Tech Startup in the Motor ...The simple answer is – because Detroit startups are smart and they see the many advantages to launching and operating here. With a seemingly endless number of benefits, there is major value in being a part of the Detroit startup scene. Some of the major advantages to launching your tech startup in Detroit include:
- 8 Detroit startups that could change the worldThese are the names and feats of people that were first mentioned on the streets of Detroit, before then spreading across the country, and then the world. The city’s startup culture is just as vibrant today. What follows is a group of small businesses and entrepreneurs that could soon or already have make waves outside […]
- Detroit’s startup scene is exploding and here are the ...Take this at face value: Detroit has 50% more venture-backed startups than it did three years ago. This comes from a study from the Michigan Venture Capital Association (MVCA) which found there ...
- Why I love the Detroit startup scene | VentureBeatDetroit Startup Week, a week of free entrepreneurial-focused panels and networking events in May, is a great place to meet with people in the startup community. In fact, Lunar hired 2 people from ...
- Marijuana Stocks, Investments and News | Marijuana StocksThe Best Marijuana Stocks News, Investments, Pot Stock Picks & Top Marijuana Stocks Information is on MarijuanaStocks.com. Marijuana Stocks (MarijuanaStocks.com) is today’s top online destination for the budding cannabis industry. On MarijuanaStocks.com you will find a comprehensive list of Marijuana Stocks & discover the best marijuana stocks to buy, top marijuana stocks news, political ...
- 5 Best Marijuana Stocks for Growth in 2019 - The Stock Dork2018 was a huge year for cannabis stocks. Companies everywhere looked to jump into the fray byways of IPOs and big investments. Pot stocks were all the rage for most of 2018, and analysts on every major media outlet were putting out their cannabis stock picks.
- What marijuana penny stocks can change your life ...Marijuana Penny Stocks Welcome to our website! We are the most trusted source when it comes to penny stock news and marijuana stocks and pot stocks. We are here to help investors keep up to date with the newest market trends in the marijuana penny stocks, cannabis and pot stocks sectors. Over the last five […]
- Marijuana Stocks To Buy And Watch: Track The Leading ...IPO Watch: Marijuana Stocks. Canadian pot producer Canopy Growth Corp. in May began trading on the New York Stock Exchange.The Canopy IPO followed the debut of Cronos Group on the Nasdaq in February.
- 10 Canadian Marijuana Stocks for Your Portfolio - InvestopediaWith marijuana headed for legalization in Canada, these penny stocks offer direct exposure and could help you get a piece of the pot.
- How to Invest in Marijuana Stocks 2019 • Where To BuyMarijuana stocks have a high amount of interest with the chancing landscape of the industry. Companies are starting up, and have huge potential for growth.
- The 3 Best Medical Marijuana Stocks to Buy for Pot ...Often, when analysts or bloggers talk up the potential of marijuana stocks, the focus is on the consumer side of the industry. But some of the best stocks in the pot sector may be medical ...
- The 10 Top Marijuana Stocks 2019 Has to Offer for Cannabis ...Marijuana stocks have suffered a massive beatdown in the markets, but the top marijuana stocks 2019 has to offer have serious potential.
- Top Marijuana Stocks to Watch - investopedia.comIt's been a long, strange trip for pot stocks, and it could get stranger. Here's all you need to know about the marijuana industry and the major players in it.
- Detroit entrepreneurship Archives - Detroit Startup WeekJES: Detroit’s entrepreneurial scene will continue to grow and organize at an increasing rate. When I say “scene,” I’m referring to the number of entrepreneurs, startups, and related employees; the amount of capital that’s accessible; and the programmatic support available (like accelerators, mentors, etc).
- Entrepreneurs' Organization | EO DetroitEO Detroit The Entrepreneurs’ Organization (EO) is a global, peer-to-peer network of more than 12,000+ influential business owners with 173 chapters in 54 countries. Founded in 1987, EO is the catalyst that enables leading entrepreneurs to learn and grow, leading to greater success in business and beyond.
- Detroit's Entrepreneurship Hub - TechTown DetroitTechTown is Detroit’s Entrepreneurship Hub. We help tech startups and local businesses launch and grow. We are an incubator and accelerator. We support businesses with coworking and office space, meeting space and event space.
- Entrepreneurs - DetroitStay up to date on Detroit entrepreneurs, events, research and more. Name * First Last. Email * Organization. Comments. This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. Entrepreneurs . Jan Akervall. Akervall Technologies, Inc. Consumer Retail: Health & Wellness
- Grow Detroit - Powering the Detroit Startup CommunityGrow Detroit connects entrepreneurs with other like minded people. The high quality meet-ups act as a great support group and platform for anyone stepping into the arena! - Erick Bzovi. Grow is our way of creating the Detroit of the future. Enough with the ruin porn, it is the catalyzing engine to return Detroit back […]
- Detroit Entrepreneurship NetworkRun by students, for students, the Detroit Entrepreneurship Network (DEN) is a nonprofit that supports the youth entrepreneurs of Metro Detroit. We are a network of college student entrepreneurs mentoring high school entrepreneurs.
- Entrepreneurship groups in Detroit - MeetupFind groups in Detroit, Michigan about Entrepreneurship and meet people in your local community who share your interests.
- Entrepreneurship | Crain's Detroit Business15 Detroit entrepreneurs to compete for shares of $1.2 million at Detroit Demo Day. Events. Techstars Startup Week Detroit set to kick off June 17. Sports.
- The Ultimate Guide to Detroit Entrepreneurship ...The Ultimate Guide to Detroit Entrepreneurship Modified: March 11, 2019 | Story by Amanda Walgrove . Watch out, Silicon Valley. Detroit is coming for your spot. According to Business Insider, the city is emerging as a leading frontier of technology and innovation, and it’s primed to beat Silicon Valley at its own game.
- Detroit Is Beckoning to Tech EntrepreneursEntrepreneurs, corporations, and those working in government and economic development gathered to talk about the future of Detroit earlier this year at the Detroit Policy Conference ...