Bitcoin price action, futures, yields, inflation and the path to $30,000
*NOT Professional advice, this is all just my own opinion and experience. Consult professionals for any tax, accounting or legal related questions you have.
Don’t forget to subscribe: https://bit.ly/2Hb8hjx
Watch more interesting videos: https://bit.ly/2H9WGBh
Follow Channels Television On:
Get more news on our website: http://bit.ly/1xb0sfV
- List of Marijuana & Cannabis Trade Shows 2019 | Marijuana ...The most influential B2B trade show of its kind, held in the marijuana capital of the country, by the industry’s only national trade organization. 5 areas of focus, 140 speakers, 4500 professionals.
- Marijuana-infused edibles production ramping up in MichiganKathleen Gray covers the marijuana industry for the Detroit Free Press. Contact her: 313-223-4430, firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter @michpoligal. CONNECT TWEET LINKEDIN COMMENT EMAIL MORE.
- Medical Marijuana Security in Michigan | Specialized ...Detroit's Premier Medical Marijuana Security Solutions An Experienced Michigan Security Company Specializing in the Protection of the Medical Marijuana Industry. At Specialized Security Group, we pride ourselves on the quality and expertise of our security agents.
- Detroit Precision Extraction is a success in the marijuana ...Troy business is a world leader in hemp extraction. Detroit's Precision Extraction is an international leader in hemp and cannabis extraction, a rapidly growing niche marijuana market.
- Marijuana | Crain's Detroit BusinessWhitmer urges Congress to open banks to marijuana industry ... With a Crain’s Detroit Membership you get exclusive access, insights and experiences to help you succeed in business.
- Whitmer urges Congress to open banks to marijuana industryWhitmer urges Congress to open banks to marijuana industry. Gov. Gretchen Whitmer is among 18 governors to sign a letter urging Congress to open the U.S. banking system to the legal marijuana industry
- Study: Michigan's recreational marijuana market may ...Medical-grade marijuana at The Reef in Detroit. Michigan’s legal marijuana market is poised to become one of the strongest the country and could outpace Colorado in sales, according to a new study.
- Michigan Republicans cash in on the cannabis industry ..."Marijuana is the new auto industry. You'd be crazy not to get involved," says Michelle Donovan, a conservative and attorney specializing in cannabis laws at Detroit-based Butzel Long.
- Medical marijuana industry grows in Southwest Michigan ...Medical marijuana industry grows in Southwest Michigan Posted Jan 23, 2019 Shawn Cericola, left, and Jim Puttkammer, employees at Breedsville Provision Center, pose for a photograph.
- Marijuana industry faces legal obstacles in MichiganDetroit — Confusion between federal and local laws, obtaining a state license and overcoming a stigma against marijuana are some of the challenges Michigan's upstart cannabis industry faces ...
- How to Identify and Shop for High-Quality Cannabis OilLearn more about what to look for when shopping for a clean, high-quality cannabis oil, and explore questions to help your budtender guide you to your next favorite concentrate. The post How to Identify and Shop for High-Quality Cannabis Oil appeared first on Leafly.
- The Roll-Up #97: Where Is Kamala Harris on Cannabis?This week we look into Kamala Harris's legalization record, Kansas's CBD confusion, and California's cannabis crackdown. The post The Roll-Up #97: Where Is Kamala Harris on Cannabis? appeared first on Leafly.
- Utah Licenses 8 Companies to Grow Medical MarijuanaSome of the companies to be awarded licenses are local, while others are moving in from out-of-state. The post Utah Licenses 8 Companies to Grow Medical Marijuana appeared first on Leafly.
- Illicit Toronto Dispensary Refuses to Be StonewalledDespite multiple closure orders and physical deterrents, Toronto's illicit dispensary chain CAFE won’t quit. The post Illicit Toronto Dispensary Refuses to Be Stonewalled appeared first on Leafly.
- Minnesota Group’s Push to Legalize: ‘Taxation, Revenue, Entrepreneurship’The group's funding is likely to come from the cannabis industry: businesses and others who are investing in production, marketing, and distribution in other states and in Canada. The post Minnesota Group’s Push to Legalize: ‘Taxation, Revenue, Entrepreneurship’ appeared first on Leafly.
- Kirsten Gillibrand Explains Cannabis Privilege and We’re Here for ItThe Democratic presidential candidate stands and delivers on a difficult question in a tough room. The post Kirsten Gillibrand Explains Cannabis Privilege and We’re Here for It appeared first on Leafly.
- 6 Arousing Cannabis Strains for Your Summer RomanceTry out these arousing cannabis strains that'll have your summertime romance feeling full of romance-novel-with-Fabio-on-the-cover caliber passion. The post 6 Arousing Cannabis Strains for Your Summer Romance appeared first on Leafly.
- 7 Scenic Ontario Smoke Spots to Hit This SummerTake a deep inhale—these scenic spots will have you exhaling in no time. The post 7 Scenic Ontario Smoke Spots to Hit This Summer appeared first on Leafly.
- Why Don’t We Know More About Cannabis and Psychosis?Some pundits claim cannabis causes psychosis. Scientists aren't so sure. A new study asks why, after years of research, the relationship remains so uncertain. The post Why Don’t We Know More About Cannabis and Psychosis? appeared first on Leafly.
- New Roadside Cannabis Test Approved for Use in CanadaBut the new device, much like its predecessor, still doesn't detect drug impairment. The post New Roadside Cannabis Test Approved for Use in Canada appeared first on Leafly.
- Home - Detroit Startup WeekStartup Week is a volunteer-led event, planned and promoted by Detroit enthusiasts who share common goals of lifting entrepreneurs and startups to their full potential. Our sponsors believe in the city and its entrepreneurs.
- Detroit Tech & Startup Jobs | AngelListSee startup jobs at 53 Detroit startups. Apply privately. Get salary, equity and funding info upfront. No recruiters, no spam. 20,000+ startups hiring for 60,000+ jobs. Join Log In. AngelList. Detroit Tech & Startup Jobs 30,092 of the world’s best tech companies and startups are hiring on AngelList.
- 2019 Best Tech Startups in Detroit – The Tech TribuneAlso honored in: 2018 Best Tech Startups in Detroit “BoostUp is a down payment savings platform that helps people save toward their first home or car purchase by getting their savings matched from family, friends, and brand partners.
- 16 High-Growth Startups Hiring in Detroit & Ann ArborRyan Landau is a Detroit-raised, technology driven social entrepreneur. While traveling the world, he set out to create a platform that empowers people to find jobs they love and Re:Purpose was born. In this guest post, Ryan shares some of the amazing high-growth Michigan startups that are hiring in Detroit and Ann Arbor!
- Detroit Startup List - Grow DetroitThe Detroit Startup List is a directory of Detroit Startups, Michigan Incubators and Accelerators, Groups & Meetups, and venture capital resources. (Last updated Dec 5, 2016) Quick links: Detroit Incubators and Accelerators. Detroit Coworking Spaces . Detroit Startup Events, Meetup Groups. Michigan Venture capital and investment . 1.
- Techstars Detroit trains start-ups from around the worldTechstars Detroit is bringing 10 startups to the city for a 12-week program that will hone their business strategies and communication and connect them with major business leaders.
- Startups in Detroit • • Detroit Startups ListDetroit's new home for cutting-edge training in technology, business, and design Grand Circus is a training institute in the heart of downtown Detroit on a mission to elevate the tech community.
- Detroit Startups: Launching Your Tech Startup in the Motor ...Detroit is a place where startups are working together towards the goal, all fighting to get Detroit on the map; and to succeed as innovators while doing it. Low rent, a buzzing startup scene… these are only a few of the many benefits of being a Detroit startup, but being a part of the camaraderie […]
- 8 Detroit startups that could change the worldDetroit's startup culture is as vibrant as it's been in years. Here are eight small businesses and entrepreneurs that could soon or already have make waves outside of Detroit.
- Why I love the Detroit startup scene | VentureBeatDetroit Startup Week, a week of free entrepreneurial-focused panels and networking events in May, is a great place to meet with people in the startup community. In fact, Lunar hired 2 people from ...
- Marijuana Penny Stocks and Pot Stocks in 2019Marijuana Stocks Welcome to our website! We are the most trusted source when it comes to penny stock news and marijuana stocks and pot stocks. We are here to help investors keep up to date with the newest market trends in the marijuana penny stocks, cannabis and pot stocks sectors. Over the last five years, […]
- 5 Best Marijuana Stocks for Growth in 2019 - The Stock Dork2018 was a huge year for cannabis stocks. Companies everywhere looked to jump into the fray byways of IPOs and big investments. Pot stocks were all the rage for most of 2018, and analysts on every major media outlet were putting out their cannabis stock picks.
- Marijuana Stocks, Investments and News | Marijuana StocksThe Best Marijuana Stocks News, Investments, Pot Stock Picks & Top Marijuana Stocks Information is on MarijuanaStocks.com. Marijuana Stocks (MarijuanaStocks.com) is today’s top online destination for the budding cannabis industry. On MarijuanaStocks.com you will find a comprehensive list of Marijuana Stocks & discover the best marijuana stocks to buy, top marijuana stocks news, political ...
- The 10 Top Marijuana Stocks 2019 Has to Offer for Cannabis ...Marijuana stocks have suffered a massive beatdown in the markets, but the top marijuana stocks 2019 has to offer have serious potential.
- How to Invest in Marijuana Stocks 2019 • Where To BuyMarijuana stocks have a high amount of interest with the chancing landscape of the industry. Companies are starting up, and have huge potential for growth.
- The 3 Best Marijuana Stocks to Buy Right Now | InvestorPlaceSince their inception, marijuana stocks attracted significant attention. Due to both investment sentiment – and let’s face it, raw emotions – the cannabis sector absolutely skyrocketed. But ...
- Marijuana Stocks - fool.comMarijuana, cannabis, pot, weed, hemp, grass; whatever you call it, publicly traded companies are sprouting up to profit off this growing trend. Here we provide insight on stocks in this growing ...
- Top Marijuana Stocks to Watch - investopedia.comIt's been a long, strange trip for pot stocks, and it could get stranger. Here's all you need to know about the marijuana industry and the major players in it.
- How innovation helped save Detroit - CNNDetroit's bankruptcy became a reset for the Motor City, triggering a rally cry to help rebuild and revitalize its entrepreneurial spirit and turn it into an emerging startup hub.
- Detroit's Entrepreneurship Hub - TechTown DetroitTechTown is Detroit’s Entrepreneurship Hub. We help tech startups and local businesses launch and grow. We are an incubator and accelerator. We support businesses with coworking and office space, meeting space and event space.
- Entrepreneurs' Organization | EO DetroitEO Detroit The Entrepreneurs’ Organization (EO) is a global, peer-to-peer network of more than 12,000+ influential business owners with 173 chapters in 54 countries. Founded in 1987, EO is the catalyst that enables leading entrepreneurs to learn and grow, leading to greater success in business and beyond.
- Entrepreneurship | Crain's Detroit BusinessEntrepreneurs win $1.2 million in Detroit Demo Day contest. Load More; ... With a Crain’s Detroit Membership you get exclusive access, insights and experiences to help you succeed in business.
- Entrepreneurship groups in Detroit - MeetupFind groups in Detroit, Michigan about Entrepreneurship and meet people in your local community who share your interests.
- Detroit, MI Entrepreneur Events | EventbriteDetroit Entrepreneur School Marketing & Real Estate Summit. Detroit Entrepreneur School Marketing & Real Estate Summit. Sat, Aug 3, 9:00am + 1 more events. 1001 Woodward Ave, Detroit, MI. Free. Share Save. Free. Small Business & Entrepreneurs: Establishing Business Credit and Financing .
- Entrepreneurs - DetroitStay up to date on Detroit entrepreneurs, events, research and more. Name * First Last. Email * Organization. Phone. This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. Entrepreneurs . Jan Akervall. Akervall Technologies, Inc. Consumer Retail: Health & Wellness
- Detroit Entrepreneurship NetworkRun by students, for students, the Detroit Entrepreneurship Network (DEN) is a nonprofit that supports the youth entrepreneurs of Metro Detroit. We are a network of college student entrepreneurs mentoring high school entrepreneurs.
- The Ultimate Guide to Detroit Entrepreneurship ...The Ultimate Guide to Detroit Entrepreneurship Modified: March 11, 2019 | Story by Amanda Walgrove . Watch out, Silicon Valley. Detroit is coming for your spot. According to Business Insider, the city is emerging as a leading frontier of technology and innovation, and it’s primed to beat Silicon Valley at its own game.