Ford aims high with new Mustang EV https://seekingalpha.com/news/3575340-ford-aims-high-new-mustang-ev
Universal Studios to partly reopen Orlando complex Thursday https://seekingalpha.com/news/3573680
Canopy Growth (NYSE:CGC) announces that it shipped the “first wave” of its ready-to-drink cannabis-infused beverages
Canopy Growth advances market release of consumer brands https://seekingalpha.com/news/3573297-canopy-growth-advances-market-release-of-consumer-brands
- In the Weeds: Detroit City Council Approves Recreational ...The Detroit City Council on Nov. 25 voted yes for an ordinance that will now permit recreational marijuana sales made by adults. Social equity components tied to the ordinance will also yield favorable results for Detroit residents interested in entering this high-profit industry.
- Michigan's recreational marijuana industry marks first ...Tuesday, Michigan marks one year of legal retail sales of recreational marijuana. Approved by voters in 2018, retail sales had to wait until state officials built a regulatory system to manage the fledgling industry.. Since retail sales began Dec. 1, 2019, weekly sales numbers for adult use products have climbed steadily.In the past 12 months, […]
- The Joint Blog | Detroit Agrees to Allow Licensed ...Detroit Agrees to Allow Licensed Marijuana Sales On Tuesday Detroit’s metropolis council gave approval to a city-wide ordinance which might permit licensed marijuana shops to function throughout the metropolis. The ordinance would permit 75 marijuana shops and up to 35 marijuana lounges. The ordinance, which was launched by Councilmember James Tate, would require that no […]
- As Michigan's marijuana industry booms, the state wants to ...(WXYZ) — It’s a lucrative business in Michigan. The marijuana industry is breaking records and is projected to hit a billion dollars in sales by the end of the year. However, the state is seeing...
- Detroit officials propose law allowing adult-use marijuana ...Detroit officials propose law allowing adult-use marijuana sales. Submitted by Marijuana News on Tue, 10/27/2020 - 10:16. In an effort to help Detroiters benefit from recreational marijuana legalization, Councilman James Tate — with the support of Detroit Mayor Mike Duggan — is proposing an ordinance that would allow sales to adults in the city. It's […]
- Detroit Legacy Marijuana Licenses - MI Cannabis NewsDetroit is finally entering the adult-use marijuana industry almost a year after the state of Michigan legalized recreational marijuana that’s estimated to yield $3 billion in annual sales. The ordinance aims to ensure residents disproportionately affected by the “ War on Drugs ” have an equitable opportunity to participate in the industry
- Detroit City Council OKs recreational marijuana ordinanceBlacks in Detroit have been x'ed out of this industry -- 3.5% of Blacks represent this industry total -- so Detroit will be setting the stage for the model of recreational cannabis."
- Detroit City Council approves adult use marijuana ordinanceDETROIT – Today the Detroit City Council voted to unanimously approve an adult-use recreational marijuana ordinance also known as Chapter 20 of the 2019 Detroit City Code, which allows adult-use...
- Detroit City Council approves adult-use marijuana ordinanceThe Detroit City Council unanimously voted to approve an adult-use recreational marijuana ordinance, which allows adult-use marijuana licensing in Detroit.
- 2021 Best Tech Startups in Detroit – The Tech Tribune2018 Best Tech Startups in Detroit “StockX is the world’s first stock market of things – a live ‘Bid/Ask’ marketplace. Buyers place bids, sellers place Asks and when a Bid and ask meet, the transaction happens automatically. Buy & Sell verified authentic sneakers, watches and handbags.” 2. Guardhat Technologies. Founded: 2014. Also honored in: 2020 […]
- Startups in Detroit • • Detroit Startups ListDIAM Detroit is a startup art collective involving local artists and designers to showcase their talents in the form of art and clothing. Acting as an acronym for "Death is a motivation", the name is derived directly from one definition of anxiety being the fear ...
- 8 Detroit startups that could change the world8 Detroit startups that could change the world. Abess Makki, founder of CityInsight CityInsight. Entrepreneurs are as entrenched in Detroit's mythology as much as any city in the United States. James Vernor and his oak cask-aged ginger ale. Henry Ford and his five dollar workday.
- Detroit Startup List - Grow DetroitCelebrating 5 Years of Growing Detroit's Startup Community. We've experienced incredible wins for many startups over the past 5 years, and helped many individuals find homes at growing organizations. As the ecosystem here in the region grows and evolves, we are finding that the needs evolve right along with it. At this stage, we are […]
- Opinion: Helping Detroit entrepreneurs and startups thriveDetroit-based startup Alerje got its start at TechTown Detroit, where founder Javier Evelyn was connected with investors, programs and stakeholders in Detroit’s entrepreneurial ecosystem.
- 15 Detroit Startups To Know | Built InDetroit’s small business scene is booming, and it’s estimated that the city is home to around 50,000 small businesses owned by entrepreneurs of color. Over the past couple of years, Detroit has enjoyed an over 63 percent boost in small business growth, far outpacing that of other cities like Dallas and Los Angeles.
- Detroit Startups: Launching Your Tech Startup in the Motor ...According to a new report by Michigan Venture Capital Association, there are 35 active venture-backed Detroit startups representing 25% of the startup companies currently growing in Michigan. While 2009 brought in a whopping $131 million in total venture capital investment – this was minimal in comparison to the $222 million that was invested into Michigan […]
- Marijuana Stocks | Cannabis Investments and News. Roots of ...Marijuana Stocks (MarijuanaStocks.com) is the website of choice for all cannabis investors within the marijuana stock sector. We offer a full list of marijuana stocks, breaking pot stock news, top cannabis sector information and the best marijuana stocks to buy & watch and so much more.
- The 4 Best Marijuana Stocks to Buy Before the 2020 ElectionTrulieve Cannabis Corp. (OTCMKTS: TCNNF) is one of our favorite marijuana stocks today. It's based in Florida, with locations in California and New England as well.
- 10 Best Marijuana Stocks to Buy for 2021 | KiplingerOne of the stocks was Innovative Industrial Properties (IIPR, $116.63), a rarity among marijuana stocks in that it's a real estate investment trust (REIT). Specifically, IIPR invests in greenhouses...
- Best Marijuana Stocks for 2020: Cannabis Investing | The ...There are three broad categories of marijuana stocks. Marijuana growers and retailers cultivate and package cannabis products and sell them to consumers. Ancillary providers provide products and...
- Top Marijuana Stocks on the NASDAQ for December 2020Marijuana stocks, as represented by the ETFMG Alternative Harvest ETF (MJ), have dramatically underperformed the broader market, with a total return of -42.5% compared to the Russell 1000's total...
- 6 Marijuana Stocks to Watch | Stock Market News | US NewsCannabis stocks rose in the aftermath of voters overwhelmingly approving the medicinal and recreational use of marijuana in six states, increasing legal access to one-third of Americans. The ballot...
- Top Marijuana Stocks for November 2020 - InvestopediaMarijuana stocks, as represented by the ETFMG Alternative Harvest ETF (MJ), have dramatically underperformed the broader market. MJ has provided a total return of -42.5% over the past 12 months,...
- Cannabis Stocks - Yahoo FinanceCannabis Stocks. 120.51k followers • 20 symbols Watchlist by Yahoo Finance. Follow this list to discover and track the stock of publicly traded companies with exposure to cannabis
- Vacant Detroit building set to be transformed into ...Diverse line of dolls created by Detroit entrepreneur are a hit for the holidays. 24 minutes ago. MIT develops online tool to help calculate risk of contracting COVID-19 while indoors with other ...
- Center for Entrepreneurship – University of Michigan's ...Welcome To The Center for Entrepreneurship No matter your passion, interests, previous entrepreneurial experiences or ambitions, the Center for Entrepreneurship (CFE) has specialized opportunities that will expose you to new ways of thinking and support your unique goals.
- TechTown Detroit | Where Detroit Businesses Launch and GrowTechTown is Detroit’s entrepreneurship hub. We empower Detroit-based startups and local businesses by providing resources, collaborative workspace and education for entrepreneurs that will further accelerate inclusive economic development across Detroit.
- Endeavor Detroit, High-Growth EntrepreneurshipEndeavor Detroit, High-Growth Entrepreneurship Endeavor Detroit is leading the high-impact entrepreneurship movement in Michigan and beyond. Learn how we select, support and multiply the impact of our entrepreneurs.
- Detroit, MI Entrepreneur Events | EventbriteSave Real Estate Investing for Entrepreneurs - Detroit Online to your collection. Thu, Dec 3, 7:00 PM + 2 more events. Real Estate Investing for Entrepreneurs - Detroit Online. Real Estate Investing for Entrepreneurs - Detroit Online. On your computer - simulcast from Chicago/Atlanta • Detroit, MI.
- The Detroit Entrepreneur – Recognizing the city's ...The Detroit Entrepreneur – our purpose and vision. Our vision is to feature emerging entrepreneurs and recognize creatives. The city is rich with stellar businesses, leaders, and talents. Additionally, we cover all of Michigan and those that have impacted us.
- How innovation helped save Detroit - CNNEntrepreneurship is in Detroit's DNA. It's what turned it into one of America's most iconic cities, known the world over as the heart of both the nation's automobile industry and the birthplace of...
- Center for Social Entrepreneurship - University of Detroit ...As Detroit’s rebirth marches on, entrepreneurship has proven to be the best fuel for the economic engine and a powerful tool to address social issues in innovative ways. As a result, there is a rich ecosystem of entrepreneurial support programs throughout the region.
- 2020 Detroit Entrepreneurial Ecosystem Report2020 Detroit Entrepreneurial Ecosystem Report Detroit has proven itself to be a powerful force in tech development and innovation.
- The Ultimate Guide to Detroit Entrepreneurship ...UP Detroit is a branch of the global UP network, a community of volunteers that provides resources for entrepreneurs across the globe. Most notably, it runs many Startup Weekend events, during which innovators can pitch an idea, form a team and launch a product in just three days.